Friday, February 26, 2010

Kodak 600 Business Edition

ADOPTION IN ARGENTINA

mail Many people ask me if I know the q flias were waiting to go to pick up their babies after the earthquake, and yes, I know

Valeria y Raul and Gerardo
Fany

Nora Maria Laura

Andrea Celeste
Pancho and Pedro and Marie Astrid


Monica and Andrea Ruben Paula and Damian

all their paperwork done through Barbara Walker, q the same place my sister Elisa and Gustavo q, q Karin, Cecilia q, q Pauline q I, etc etc.
on this list, there are 6 q-lawyers.
and also there are more children in Cordoba, q do not know.
one of those flias Cordoba, were the first to adopt children in haiti in the country, bah, the first q know, it's more, her first son must have taken about 7 years ago. and q is another boy of about 12 years in that province, also Haitian, come to drink.
in total, there are 25 haitianitos adopted through Barbara, and I q I admire very much your work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment